Vicki Lucas, LLC is the premier expert for business development, strategy, operations and facility design consulting services to hospitals and health systems focusing on women’s and children’s health services, including:
- Strategic planning for women’s and children’s services
- Free-standing women’s and children’s facilities planning, including Pediatric EDs
- Provider development, practice management and productivity
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance and risk reduction
- Operations improvement, patient flow design and staffing efficiency
- Financial analysis, cost reduction and revenue enhancement
- Facilities design, space planning and building project management
- Business development, product improvement and market expansion
- Leadership and service line development, organization structure analysis
- Technology assessment and electronic medical records implementation
- Women’s hospital, Women’s Center and Perinatal Center strategic planning
With over 25 years of executive experience in women’s and children’s health, a PhD in healthcare administration and finance and certified as a women’s health nurse practitioner, Dr. Lucas embodies the unique combination of expert business, financial and clinical knowledge. Her vast network has allowed her to develop an extensive data base of national and regional benchmarks in the business of women’s and children’s health. She has been described by her clients as a superb statesman, educational speaker, brilliant strategist, successful business woman and expert clinician who works effectively at all levels of any organization to gain consensus, buy-in, and approval.
Select clients and client related projects include:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital System, Baltimore, MD – System wide Women’s Health strategic plan.
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA – System wide Women’s Health strategic plan.
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI – Strategic plan, Perinatal Center strategy.
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX – Women’s Hospital and physician development strategy.
- Adventist Medical Center, Portland, OR – Strategic plan, Perinatal Center business development.
- Deaconess Women’s Hospital, Evansville, IN – Perinatal Center, Women’s Hospital Strategic plan.
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center, St. Louis, MO – Women’s Health, Perinatal Center plan
- John Muir Women’s Center, Walnut Creek, CA – Women’s Health business development.
- Bon Secours Health System, Richmond, VA – MCH and Perinatal Center operations improvement.
- Lancaster General Women’s and Babies Hospital, Lancaster, PA – Children’s Hospital strategy, facility design and operations improvement.
E & C Medical Intelligence announces that Dr. Lucas will be a Senior Advisor on strategic business development for their Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics. Read more here.
Why Vicki Lucas, LLC?
- Proven track record of 25 years of success in Women’s and Children’s Services
- The most experienced firm in the U.S. in Women Service Line business development
- Specialized credentials brings credibility – PhD in Health Care Administration and Finance and nationally certified as a Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Recent executive experience in 2.5 billion annual revenue health system
- Success in senior executive positions in Women’s and Children’s Health in academia and administration over the past 25 years
- The best communicators, facilitators and translators of critical information because of our solid interdisciplinary foundation
- We know how women think and what they want through our extensive market research and clinical experience
- Access to the most comprehensive professional network in the U.S.