Innovation in healthcare administration can be something small – an in-unit efficiency that helps your staff turn on a dime rather than crawl through a day. Or it can be something big – a perfectly timed, perfectly designed new product that makes your business the market leader.
Large or small, innovation requires a clear-eyed view of where you are, where you’d like to go and how you’re going to get there. That’s where Vicki Lucas, LLC, comes in. The combination of our inside experience in healthcare management and our outsider’s insight into the marketplace helps clients take on their thorniest management challenges, and win. We can get you there.
A few of the ways we have helped our clients:
- Generated $1.5M in new annual revenue
- Increased obstetrics market share by 60% in 18 months
- Grew annual births from 5,000 to 11,000 in 3 years
- Saved $2M in annual liability insurance premiums
- Eliminated agency staff and kept overtime to <2%
- Customized and implemented an intelligent medical record in obstetrics
across four hospitals in 1 year
- Integrated obstetrics care across a system with 32,000 annual births
- Became the Women’s Services market share leader in 18 months
- Planned award winning facilities: Women’s Centers, NICUs, Physician Offices,
Pediatric EDs, Pediatric Units, Breast Centers, Women’s Pavilions, Women’s
Hospitals and Children’s Hospitals
- Successful strategic plan development, space planning and facility
design in hundreds of hospitals
You definitely helped us get things going and facilitated a realistic business plan that allowed us to hit the road running.
Christy Kaplan, R.N., M.B.A.
Christy Kaplan, R.N., M.B.A., Director of Ambulatory Women’s and Children’s Services. John Muir Health, Walnut Creek, CA